Inle Lake Boat Tour
Our guide and driver will pick you up from the hotel in Inlay lake . After than we will take you to take a day trip on the inle lake.It is the second largest lake of myanmar with 116km2.During the dry season,its average depth is around 2m, during the rainy season the water level is around 1.5m higher. Around and on the lake there are over 60 villages specialized in the production of agricultural goods.
– The first destination of your visit today is the local market( its five day market system). Afterwards you will drive to several villages,which are on all the lake.
– In the village Inn Paw Kone you have the possibility to visit a weaving mill( lotus and silks weaving)
– In the village Nam Pan you can watch the manufacturing process of Cheeroots.
– After Nam Pan village, you can see the fishermen village( the floating village)
– After the visit,you will have lunch.
– After lunch on the lake,go by boat to Phaung Daw Oo Pagoda, one of the most important religious sites in southern shan.
– After pagoda, you will drive with boat to Ywama village. In the village Ywama visit a silver smith.
– On the way back you have the opportunity to watch the swimming gardens with tomato plants, Nge Hpe Chaung Monastery(Jumping cat monastery), And the fishermen.
After that we will enjoy our sunset from boat and back to Nyaung Shwe .
If you like to explore the ancient lakeside stupas at Indein please let us know before you book tour.