Pwin Oo Lwin Day Tour
Pyin Oo Lwin – Former hill station Pyin Oo Lwin is still the perfect getaway to escape from the heat of Mandalay. Cool yourself off at the beautiful Anisakan Falls and let the natural phenomenon of waterfalls permeate your mind. Locally produced Pyin Oo Lwin wine and honey are also available for you to savour the local flavor.
Mahar Ant Htoo Kan Thar Pagoda Mahar Ant Htoo Kan Thar Pagoda – it’s located on the way to the cave and BE waterfall. Appreciate the scenic views towards Lashio from its terraces.
Our guide and driver will pick you up at the hotel about 8 am. Then, drive to Pyin Oo Lwin. Starts our sightseeing with National Kandawgyi Garden – the garden features more than 480 species of flowers, trees and shrubs.
• After lunch, head to Pwe Kauk Waterfall (BE waterfall) – less significant compared to Dattawgyaik, but a very pleasant picnic spot loved by many local families and known as Hampshire fall in British times.
• Peik Chin Myaung Cave Peik Chin Myaung Cave – also known as Maha Nandamu Cave and is filled with so many Buddha images and pagodas in various sizes and position at every corners and niches.
• Chinese Temple Chinese Temple – Pyin Oo Lwin is also home to many large and colorful Chinese temple built by the many Yunnan’s immigrants to the town.
• Hnee Paya Hnee Pagoda – is also known as Bamboo Image and it is made in an old, almost forgotten technique.
• Pyin Oo Lwin Market Pyin Oo Lwin Market – time for shopping! You can get all products from wines, strawberry jam and coffee to various kinds of woolen clothes; one of the most famous product of Pyin Oo Lwin.
Drive back to Mandalay in the evening and transfer to your hotel.